The Sensiri player is a sound controller, designed to load and play nature sounds from our online database. What's the big deal you might be asking yourself? Well the big deal is that you can control and play up to seven separate sounds at once. If you download all three different player models you can play up to 21 separate sounds at once. That seems like allot but consider this. The Sensiri player repeats each nature sound over and over again, creating loops. You can utilize the players random setting to add a silent pause at the end of each loop. You just type in the maximum length of the pause and the computer will repeat the sound with a different pause each time. This simple setting will bring the sounds of animals, birds and whatever else you want to life. I like to get seven birds going all at once, with a 600 second random delay. Each of the seven will sing after a random pause somewhere between zero and 600 seconds. It's like some kind of bird sanctuary paradise. There is no time limit, you could set an sparrow to sing sometime throughout the day, or even just once a day using the manual setting. You are in complete control of the timing.
Have you ever wanted to be a nature sounds DJ. Now is your chance. Start your session by opening Sensiri, then just start a recording with your operating system sound recorder. Record an hour or two, whatever you want, then upload your creation to your portable mp3 player or burn it to cd. Take your nature sound ambient reality with you on the go. Bring it with you camping if you are a little weird or the woods just aren't natural enough for ya.
» version 1.0 - posted on 2009-07-04
EULA - End User License Agreement
Sensiri EULA (End User License Agreement)
- This license gives you the right to install and use the software on a maximum of three computers, by one person.
- It does not give you the right to rent or sell computer systems on which the software is installed, or to rent or sell the software or part of it.
- The software is distributed "as-is" and no warranty of any kind is expressed.
- Hyperspatial Design and its suppliers retain all intellectual property rights in the software.
- There are no refunds issued on activated software.
----- Sensiri End User License Agreement -----
By clicking on "I accept" you agree to be bound by the following terms. If you don't, please click on "cancel”.
1. PERMITTED USE AND RESTRICTIONS
You are granted one license to:
- install and use the Software on one computer.
- install and use the Software on a second and third computer, if this computer is normally used by the same person.
- make back-up copies of the Software for archival purposes.
This license does NOT allow you to:
- rent, lease, sell, lend, distribute, publish, bundle or sublicense the Software or any part of it.
- rent, lease, sell, lend or distribute hardware on which the Software is installed, unless specifically authorized by Hyperspatial Design.
- electronically transfer the Software from one computer to another or over a network.
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
- modify the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software.
The foregoing license gives you limited rights to use the Software.
Hyperspatial Design and its suppliers retain all right, title and interest, including all copyrights, in and to the Software and all copies thereof. All rights not specifically granted in this EULA, including International Copyrights, are reserved by Hyperspatial Design and its suppliers.
3. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holders' rights. As a condition to your agreement with Hyperspatial Design, you agree that you will not use the Software to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
Hyperspatial Design warrants that the media on which the Software is furnished, if any, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Hyperspatial Design offers no warranty of performance, express or implied, with regard to the licensed software and all accompanying materials. Hyperspatial Design further disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the licensed software and all accompanying materials.
5. CUSTOMER REMEDY
Your exclusive remedy under the above limited warranty shall be, at Hyperspatial Design option, either a full refund of the purchase price or correction of the defective software or media. Notice is hereby given however, that absent any defects, there will be no refunds issued on activated software
6. DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
You assume responsibility for, among other things, (i) the selection of the Licensed Software to achieve your intended results, (ii) the acquisition of other software (including any programming or operating system software) and/or equipment compatible with the Licensed Software, and (iii) the installation, use and results obtained from the Licensed Software. Further, for the express purpose of limiting the liability againstHyperspatial Design, you agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Hyperspatial Design SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED SOFTWARE, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF Hyperspatial Design HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The software is protected by the copyright laws of the U.S. and other countries.
If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado, USA.